Here’s what you need to know:
- We need a minimum of 5 hours to prepare your fresh sushi.
- Currently, we only accept credit card payments for online orders.
- If any platter ingredients are unavailable, we will substitute them with equally delicious options.
- Please note that, as a policy, we do not offer refunds on platters once they have been ordered.
- We charge a R100 standard platter fee for Build Own Platters.
Here’s how you can order online:
- Pick your favorite sushi options below.
- Check the allergen list to make sure you are not allergic to any ingredients.
- Once you have added your chosen sushio to your Cart, continue to the Checkout page.
- Enter your details accurately. We may need to confirm your order and promise to keep your info confidential.
- Select your Collection time.
- Make a payment safely with PayFast. Currently, we only accept credit card payments for online orders.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your order and collection time. Please bring this confirmation when you pick up your order.
Enjoy your sushi!
4pc Sushi Salmon Roses
4 pieces of thinly sliced fresh salmon wrapped around sushi rice, topped with a generous squeeze of mayo
4pc Sushi Nigiri
4 pieces of Nigiri - Oval shapped rice topped with your choice of prawn or salmon
4pc Sushi California Rolls
4 pieces of California Rolls - rice with avocado and your choice of prawn or salmon
4pc Sushi Sandwich
4 pieces Sushi Sandwich- layers of rice, avocado and your choice of prawn or salmon
1pc Sushi Hand roll
1 piece Sushi hand roll - avocado, rice and your choice of prawn or salmon wrapped in seaweed.
4pc Sushi Maki
4 pieces rolled Maki with rice and your choice of prawn or salmon
4pc Sushi Rainbow Rolls
4 pieces of rainbow rolls - a colourful blend of rice, avocado and your choice of prawn or salmon
2pc Sushi Bean Curd
2 pieces Bean Curd - a blend of tender bean curd and your choice of prawn or salmon
4pc Sushi Towers
4 piece Sushi Towers - a delicate balance of seasoned rice and your choice of prawn or salmon